Stolen - Large Amount Gold Coins in Milan Italy (Reported February 16, 2018)
I would like to inform you that 15/2/2018 some World Gold Coins, NGC& PCGS graded coins from inventory of my company PLANET NUMISMATICS or my private collection were stolen at Milan Italy.
Was fraud investors, elegant and wealthy presented that using fake money (copies of 500€ currency). They pretend strong buyers for Gold Coins, Luxury atches, paintings and diamonds, they want to behave like a Fund with huge capacity. They using the names : David Kunz (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mattia Verner (Lorenzlev nick name and email: email@example.com), Mr. Samuel as Head, to start the contact with you. They are Frauds !!! professionals to cheat.
Italian authorities (reported to Milan Police Department) already searching for the coins and the frauds.
1. Greece, 1876 Gold 5 Drachmai, George I, PCGS MS63 , Cert # 30189965 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/30189965)
2. Great Britain, 1826 Gold 2 Pounds, S-3799 WR-228 LE, PCGS pr63cameo Cert# 27540387 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/27540387)
3. Monaco, 1884 Gold 100 Francs, PCGS MS62 , Cert # 84368758 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/84368758 )
4. JORDAN, 1969 AH1389//1969, KM#27, Gold 25 Dinars, PCGS PR67DCAM, Cert # 34118167 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/34118167 )
5. USA, 1904 Gold $20, PCGS MS64, Cert# 34117678 ( https://www.pcgs.com/cert/34117678 )
6. Greece, (1935) Gold 100 Drachmai, George II, NGC PF63 Ultra Cameo , Cert # 3928833-001 ( https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/3928833-001/63/)
7. Australia, 1885-S, Sovereign NGC MS63, Cert # 22793014-007 (https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/2793014-007/63/)
8. Cyprus, 1966 Gold Sovereign, Makarios, NGC PF66, Cert# 3932404-001 (https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/3932404-001/66/)
9. Great Britain, 1872 Gold Sovereign, Shield No Die Number, Cert# 2789706-011 (https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/2789706-011/63/)
Robbery of a Museum Near Aix-en-provence (Reported April 17, 2018)
Please find attached a list of gold coins stolen in the night of 13-14 April, 2018.
Notes Stolen at the Valkenburg Show (Reported April 30, 2018)
The following notes were stolen at the Valkenburg Show April 3-8 2018.
Anyone with information contact:
Doug Davis +1-817-723-7231
Simon Bendall burgled (Reported February 13, 2018)
Simon Bendall, the well known Byzantine specialist, has been burgled. He has lost his entire and extensive collection of Byzantine coins, along with various other coins, medals and tokens. Further details will follow. In the meantime should you have any information please contact David Guest of Classical Numismatic Group, details below, or Police Constable Swift (ID 2109CW) of the City of Westminster Police. Crime reference number CAD 5902/12Feb18.
Many thanks, David Guest
Coins missing in the Gotha Museum (Reported January 26, 2018)
Please be aware of the following listed coins which were stolen from the museum (the lots mentioned in the right column are for information purposes) .